Keto Cauliflower Pizza Casserole
Vegetarian Pizza Casserole | Low-Calorie Pizza Recipes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 237 | Total Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 677mg | Carbohydrates: 14g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Protein: 15g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 7
- 4 cups zucchini, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup low fat Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup (skim) mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 cups button mushrooms, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) jar no-sugar added marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup fat free ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with non stick spray.
- Place the zucchini in a colander and sprinkle with salt. Let set for 10 minutes then press the zucchini to squeeze out all the moisture. Place the squeeze zucchini in a large bowl and add the eggs, parmesan, and mozzarella. Mix well and press into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until lightly golden. Remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Once hot add the onion, pepper, carrot, and mushroom. Cook just until the onion and pepper are soft. Stir in the Italian seasoning and marinara. Bring to a simmer then remove from heat. Pour over the zucchini crust and drop the ricotta cheese on top of the mixture one table spoon at a time, dotting the top.
- Return to the oven and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
Video: How to Make a Pizza - Easy Pizza Recipe
Early diagnosis key to preventing ovarian cancer
How to Get a Tebori Tattoo
Hip Resurfacing vs. Hip Replacement
Growing Evidence of Frackings Health Risks
How to Have a Successful Career with Mental Illness
How to Protect Yourself from Bed Bugs While Traveling
You Have the Flu—Now What
How to Use Qigong to Improve Health
The secret to making productivity tips work for you