Pan Roasted Rosemary Porterhouse Pork Chop with a Roasted Pear
Pan-Seared Pork Chops with Rosemary and Pears
1 1/4 c. olive oil
1/4 c. red wine vinegar
sprig fresh rosemary
center-cut, bone-in pork chops
3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
Freshly ground pepper
1/2 c. chopped onions
3 3/4 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup olive oil, vinegar, 2 sprigs rosemary, and 3 garlic cloves. Divide marinade between 2 large resealable plastic bags, with 1 sprig in each. Add pork chops and seal. Turn bags to coat chops; then refrigerate to marinate, at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
- In a heavy-duty, stainless roasting pan set atop 2 burners, heat remaining olive oil over medium-high heat. In a shallow dish, combine 1 cup flour, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 2 1/2 teaspoons pepper. Remove pork chops from bags and blot excess marinade with paper towels. Dredge chops in flour. Cook until golden brown, 14 to 16 minutes, turning halfway through. Transfer to a plate; set aside.
- Pour fat from pan into a heatproof dish. Return 1 1/2 tablespoons fat to pan and heat over medium; set dish aside. Add pears and cook, browning on both sides, about 6 minutes, turning halfway through. Transfer to plate and set aside.
- Roughly chop remaining rosemary. Wipe same pan clean and heat 3 tablespoons reserved fat over medium heat. Add rosemary, onion, and remaining garlic and cook until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes. Add remaining flour, stirring until light brown, about 5 minutes. Add broth, whisking to remove any lumps, and bring to a simmer. Add reserved pork chops and simmer for 15 minutes. Add reserved pears and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Transfer pork chops and pears to a serving platter and tent loosely with aluminum foil to keep warm. Strain liquid into a medium bowl, then return it to pan. Increase heat to high and cook gravy until thickened and reduced to about 1 1/2 cups, 5 to 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Pour some gravy over pork chops and pears. Serve with more gravy on the side.
Video: Gordon Ramsay's Pan Seared Pork Chop: Extended Version | Season 1 Ep. 2 | THE F WORD
Chinas former top trade negotiator warns on approach to Trump tariffs
Las cinco lecciones que aprendí al dar una TED Talk
How to Make a Hand Puppet
14 Spectacular Waterfront Homes Of The Bahamas
Las fotos que demuestran que no eres tan moderna como crees
How to Lose Weight Without Changing Your Diet (Yes, Really)
Cameron Diaz is Engaged to BenjiMadden
How to Change Computer BIOS Settings
How to Make and Use Batik Wax
How to Show Your Parents Youre Mature
Weight-Loss Keys: Food Journals, Eating In, Not Skipping Meals
Sneak Peek into Rihanna for Dior Secret Garden’ Campaign
Date: 03.12.2018, 15:11 / Views: 51535