How to meet a nice girl...
How to Meet a Nice Girl in a Bistro
It can be a challenge finding a decent place to meet a nice girl, and you may have already tried traditional places like school, the gym or the corner bar. Perhaps thinking a little outside the box is the change you need to meet someone great. A bistro is an excellent place to meet a nice girl. They are usually fairly quiet places with a relaxed atmosphere and dozens of delightful young ladies.
Choosing the Location
Scout a few locations.There are probably dozens of bistro locations you can choose from so do your homework. Go to a couple to see what the vibe is like. Perhaps you are a more casual person and want a laid back atmosphere. Check out the crowd to see how they match your expectations or personal style.
Pick the right bistro.Based on your research, determine which one fits your style the best. You’ll know it when you find it because you will feel very comfortable and relaxed.
- Be sure the one you pick isn’t too crowded or too loud. If you’re really interested in meeting someone, you will want to be able to have a conversation without having to yell or being pushed around by hundreds of people.
Go at the right time.Up your odds of meeting a nice girl by going to your chosen spot at the right time. Most don’t venture to a bistro at 8 a.m. so be strategic. Pick a time that will offer the best chances of meeting a girl.
- Consider going right after school or work. The person you want to meet will likely have a similar schedule as you do.
Preparing for the Conversation
Take a look at yourself.Head to the restroom to make sure you look presentable. You want to make an excellent first impression, right? Check your clothes, your teeth and don’t forget your breath.
- Pop a piece of gum or a mint so you’re extra fresh.
Think of something clever to say.Perhaps while you’re heading back from the restroom, come up with a few options and go over them in your head. While the conversation shouldn’t sound rehearsed, running over it a few times will keep you from sounding too nervous.
- Once you’ve spotted a girl you’re interested in, note something special about her. Perhaps she’s flipping through a magazine or ordered the same thing you did. You can use this as a conversation starter.
Make eye contact.Before heading over, try to catch her eye to let her know she’s caught yours. This will help break the ice before you make your move and walk over.
- Be sure to smile to show her you’re a friendly guy.
Talking to a Girl
Introduce yourself.Put a big smile on your face and walk over with confidence. Start the conversation with a warm hello and tell her your name. Try to avoid using any cheesy pick-up lines. She will probably see right through it and you may come across as disingenuous.
- Shake her hand too as a friendly gesture. Not only will she think you’re a real gentleman, touching someone is a subtle way to flirt.
Ask to join her.If she’s sitting alone or even with a friend, ask if you can hang with them for a bit. Don’t just assume she’s in the mood for company or a chit chat. Your politeness will work in your favor.
Strike up a conversation.Keep the subjects light, casual and fun. This should be a lighthearted exchange about very general topics. Consider, for example, asking her where she grew up, what school she attended, what type of music she listens to or where she's traveled to recently. Try to let her do most of the talking so you can really get to know her.
- If you are still stuck for conversation starters, consider that you clearly like the same types of places so ask if she’s been there before or what her other favorite spots are around town.
Pay her a compliment.Let her know that you really like her eyes, her smile or her hair. Keep in mind that you don’t have to compliment a physical attribute. Think about pointing out how great her sense of humor is or how smart she seems to be.
- It would be easy to overdo this but don’t. One compliment will do. Keep it short and sweet. Just enough to let her know you find her attractive.
Don’t overstay your welcome.This is your first interaction so it’s completely acceptable if it only lasts a few minutes. Don’t feel obligated to camp out for hours on end.
- Look for signs to see if she’s interested. Things to look for include: smiling, touching her hair, making direct eye contact, asking follow-up questions or touching your arm.
- If she’s not interested, she may have her arms crossed or be giving one word answers.
Make plans to meet again.Before leaving, ask if she might be interested in seeing you again. If you’ve been paying attention to her signals, you will know the answer to this question before even asking.
- Instead of getting her number, consider giving her yours.
Video: Best Place for Shy Guys to Meet Nice Girls or Where to find a girlfriend
Pan-Seared Pork Chops with Rosemary and Pears
How to remove acne on buttocks, butt pimples, buttock zits naturally
The Truth About How It Will Impact Your Health
10 Pumpkin Recipes to Get to You Ready for the Fall
Quit Fighting With Your Hair
Now Playing: Know your spirits: Whisky
Kevin Byard pays homage to Terrell Owens with interception celebration
Hill Workouts That Improve Strength and Mental Toughness
Menopausal Symptom Relief: How Real Women Deal
Corn on the Cob with Honey-Lime Butter
FaceTime and Belvedere
6 Trends To Try From Christopher Kane’s AW15 Show