How Do You Get Rid of Hiccups? Dr. Oz Has 2 Tricks | Rachael Ray Show
How to get rid of hiccups
In healthy people, hiccups occur for no apparent reason, in that case it is impossible to get rid of hiccups, it will pass by itself after a while. Causes may be hypothermia, excessive distension of the stomach during overeating, or irritation of the phrenic nerve. If these causes can be ruled out, then to get rid of hiccups, you need to take a deep breath and hold your breath.
If you suspect that hiccup is an alarming sign, consult your doctor.
To get rid of the usual hiccups can be as follows:
1. Inhale several times and hold your breath to get rid of hiccups faster, exhale into the bag and inhale back, with an increase in carbon dioxide in the blood, hiccups pass faster.
2. Put your hands behind the back into the lock and stretch it, while drinking small, but fast sips, water from a cup from the hand of another person. In this position, the diaphragm relaxes, and small sips again narrow it.
3. Eat a slice of bread or swallow an ice cube.
4. Drink a full glass of water.
5. Gently pull your tongue several times.
Video: How To: Get Rid of Hiccups Fast Every Time!
World's Most Asked Questions: How Can I Get Rid of the Hiccups?
Related newsHow to make a poncho
In Yandex Browser it is impossible to load the page from the first time
The porch of the wooden house is beautiful and comfortable
The fight against cellulite
Tip 2: How to talk about your feelings
How to buy a good computer
Лечебные свойства японской бани
Как сделать себя уверенней в себе в 2019 году
How to make hair gorgeous