How to Get Emma Stone's Wavy Hair Look, Bella How To
Get Emma Stone’s Pretty Hair from “The Help” Premiere
Emma Stone always looks so classic and chic! Mara Roszak, the celebrity hair stylist, told us how to get Emma Stone’s hair from “The Help” premiere. It’s super easy!
Follow these steps:
1. On damp hair spray all over hair.
2. Twist random sections pin and let dry or blow dry, to add a soft natural looking texture.
3. Unpin and run through the hair with fingers to break up the waves.
4. Pull hair low and to one side, twist and wrap into a messy chignon, pinning as you wrap.
TIP: Pull out thin,whispy pieces of hair around the face for a soft whimsical look.
5. Spray with hairspray.
6. Add a clip or pin for decor.
Emma’s hair is accessorized with a Chanel leaf (on the side with less hair).
Video: Emma Stone's Hair Style super easy
How to Donate Your Car to Charity
Would You Ever Let Your Partner Rule Your Wardrobe
How to Make a Periscope
40 Tetris Tattoo Designs For Men – Video Game Ink Ideas
This years makeup looks will come courtesy of Charlotte Tilbury
Touching Moments Between Labrador Dog and Down’s Syndrome Boy
Is It Safe To Eat Tuna Every Day
5 Things You Should Know About Ryan Reynolds
The Expectations Versus the Reality of Dressing a Toddler
Lower Body Workout for Opposing Muscle Groups
How to Make the Most Out of Home Audio Equipment
8 Things That Happen When You Skip A Meal
The Duchess of Cambridge Just Carried the Chanel Bag of Our Dreams
10 Reasons Why New Year’s Resolutions Fail